Plusbac Feed is a highly effective microbial, liquid, feed supplement made from the fermentation of specific organic herbs, molasses, water, lactic acid bacteria and photosynthetic bacteria.
Plusbac Feed can improve digestion by increasing beneficial microorganisms in the saliva and gut, which in turn improves wellbeing, general health and condition. Plusbac Feed is added directly to the feed, nuts or silage and helps bind ammonia and nutrients in slurry, liquid manure or solid manure
The microorganisms are generally inactive at rest and so can be stored in the right conditions for a significant period of time.
- Improves digestion (more beneficial microorganisms in the saliva and gut).
- Helps enhance appetite and weight by maintaining balanced nutrient production and absorption within the gut.
- Optimises wellbeing, general condition and temperament, as a positive colonic flora produces vitamins and enzymes.
- A totally natural way to help maintain an optimum immune system.
Probiotic feed supplement for cattle, pigs, sheep, poultry and other animals
Plusbac Feed can be added to either feed, water or orally on a daily basis. When adding to feed the liquid must be properly mixed.
Areas Of Treatment
- Diarrhea and other stomach related illness
- Weight loss
- Coat and Condition
- Feet/trotter condition
- Fungal skin treatment
- Minor cuts.
Liam James, general farmer
Mcaborro totaspe reiunti orroviduc evellacia quameni moloratent ad maximo debis molut ut et enihictusae. Nequiam doliui sendit par, solupist,benam illam