Fermented Herbal Feed Supplement for Pets
Plusbac Pets is a natural fermented herb pet feed supplement designed to maintain your pets well being.
Suitable for all pets, dogs, cats, rabbits, puppies, kittens, guinea pigs and poultry.
Add the required amount of Plusbac Pets to the animals daily feed and mix thoroughly.
- Ensures normal digestive function (More beneficial microorganisms in the gut).
- Maintains healthy appetite and weight by balancing nutrient production and absorption.
- Optimises wellbeing, general condition and temperament.
- Helps to reduce stress and therefore maintain correctly functioning gastro intestinal system.
- A totally natural way to help maintain an optimum immune system.
- Aids metabolism, improving nutrient production and absorption.
- Improves coat & skin
As a general guide we recommend adding the following amounts to your pets feed once a day.
0.5ml per Kg
5 ml for an Adult Cat
10 ml for a small breed dog
20 ml for a Labrador
30 ml for large breed dogs
Raw Protein 0.3%
Raw Fat 0.1%
Raw Ash 1.3%
Raw Fibre 0.6%
Traces of herbs include: Carawy, Yarrow, Aniseed, Fennel, Birch Leaves, Goldenrod, Rosemary, Peppermint, Marshmallow root, Raspberry leaves.
All Ingredients are natural, sustainable and GM Free
Probiotic bacteria cultures to include: Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Casei, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae
Number of CFU Min 2.91Million per ml.
You need to keep your Plusbac Pets stored in temperature between 6 to 20 and away from direct sunlight.
The shelf life of our probiotic is 9 months.
Plusbac Pets has a pH value of between 3.3 and 3.6. Do not use if the pH exceeds 3.8.
Diarrhea and other stomach related illness
Coat & Condition
Fungal Skin treatment
Great to use when your pet has been put on antibiotics
Plusbac Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss, injury or other claim that may be made in connection with the supply and application of Plusbac Pets.
Distributed in the UK by Plusbac Ltd.