Plusbac Grow is a highly beneficial microbial, liquid balancer made from the fermentation of molasses, water, lactic acid bacteria and photosynthetic bacteria.
When Plusbac Grow is sprayed on grass as a folia application it fights certain pathogenic fungal diseases, which in itself means more toxic chemical pesticide and fungal residues can be reduced. Beneficial microbes help strengthen the grass from the beginning, (If seeds or young grass are sprayed) making them less susceptible to pests and fungal infestation and ensuring better grass growth.
The microorganisms are generally inactive at rest and so can be stored in the right conditions for a significant period of time.
A highly effective probiotic feed supplement for horses
- Reduction in toxic residue on grass
- Movement of microbes help to make available more valuable trace elements and minerals to the roots which are taken up by the grass.
- Less pathogenic fungal diseases
- Increase in grass strength
- Better grass growth
- Increase in root strength
- Increase in microorganisms in the soil, enhancing soil organic activity
Plusbac Grow can be sprayed over grass at a dosage of 20l to 1ha. 20l of Plusbac Grow needs to be diluted with 300l of chemical free water. Do not spray in strong sunlight, morning or early evening being the optimum time.
Available in 1l bottle 5lbag/box 10lbag/box 25lcontainer 200ldrum 500lbag/box 1000lMCB
Liam James, general farmer
Mcaborro totaspe reiunti orroviduc evellacia quameni moloratent ad maximo debis molut ut et enihictusae. Nequiam doliui sendit par, solupist,benam illam